Little Red Review
- 5 STARS: “Opened in 2013, this retro-styled handmade heaven has quickly become a favourite place of mine to unwind and is kid-friendly (and puppy-friendly outside- thanks for the neat water bowl!) It’s really a breath of fresh retail air for the area and for Melbourne’s outer city suburbia in general.” … read the entire review — March 2014
Five Star reviews from our Facebook page:
- 5 STARS: “Our mothers group visited the cafe this week and we all thought it was fantastic. The ladies there are lovely and were very nice to let us in with a herd of prams. The coffee and food was great and it was lovely looking around the shop at all the hand made crafts. We will definitely be back!” — Stephanie Morgan
- 5 STARS: “Great place to go for a chat and check out all the new colours for knitting and crotcheting, whether it be a rug or a jumper or a pretty tea cosy even babies clothes. Whatever takes your fancy. Lovely home-made soup and coffee. Could spend an easy couple of hours there.” — Anne Pocock
- 5 STARS: “What a fantastic craft cafe! Beautiful space, gorgeous people. We need more places that encourage such a beautiful space combined with delicious food and crafty creativity!” — Lise van der Spuy
- 5 STARS: “This place is so gorgeous! Cannot fault it on any level. The food is lovely, the staff wonderfully friendly, and the service exceptional! It’s now my local favourite! Well done, guys! Keep up the fabulous work 🙂 Love it ❤️” — Caroline Fedorczuk
- 5 STARS: “A beautiful shop combining two of my loves, tea and wool. So happy to have found you, I’ll be back soon and next time I’ll bring my knitting and all my friends.” — Alison Turner
- 5 STARS: “So relaxing. Lovely and kind service. Great cake. I come for a nice cuppa and the peaceful sit down at least once a week.” — Gerdina van Dalen
- 5 STARS: “I visited the cafe whilst visiting Melbourne and loved it. There was so much to see and buy, beautiful wool, gorgeous bags and knick knacks. I dragged my husband, brother-in-law and daughter with me and they loved it too, happily eating having afternoon tea with fresh made scones and different jams. Even the tea services and individual cosies were charming. Will definitely be back.” — Jacqui Sequeira
- 5 STARS: “I come here all the time! Wonderful food, the supplies are first rate and its so quirky!” — Cheyenne Schuenemann
- 5 STARS: “Brought a friend from Townsville in this morning and we both loved it! Will definitely be coming back.” — Madii Ledger
Why not visit our Facebook page and leave your own review!
We rate 95% on Urbanspoon!
Here’s the Urbanspoon link to our page … leave us your rating!
From our emails:
- I came along to your open night last night and have to say what an amazing place you have created. The idea of a cafe within the craft shop is nothing short of brilliant. The display items are fantastic. I’m looking forward to my first crochet lesson on 29th. Congrats !!! — Susan Macfarlane, 20 November 2014
- “Great Dutch pancakes! Not only a relaxing spot for cake and cuppa but you can can also get some inspiration for the craft of your choice.” — Kylie Crosson, 22 February 2014